To get started, visit either the App Store or Google Play Store to download your app today! You must be registered for Internet Banking to be able to access the mobile app. If you have trouble, just give us a call at 407-831-8844 and we’ll talk you through it.
New Update AVAILABLE NOW. Update your app and unleash the new product!
New Instant Balance Feature. Check out the CHEAT SHEET (PDF- new window/tab) to learn exactly how to access your Instant Balance feature.
Manage your money from the palm of your hand.
Our mobile banking solutions provide a simple and convenient way to securely check your balances, transfer money, make a payment and so much more.
If you are ready to register your phone, just log in to your internet banking (new window/tab), click on the Self Service tab and then Mobile Money. Follow the prompts.
GSCU Mobile Banking Web
All the convenience of our site in your hands.
Now you’ll always have the latest account information-and you’ll never have to update a mobile app. Anywhere you can access the internet, you can do your banking. It’s convenient. It’s secure. And it’s free.
- Don’t miss a payment. Be out and about and still get the bills paid.
- Transfer on the move. Transfer money between your checking and savings account on the go.
- Stay in the know. See how much you have in your accounts no matter where you are.
- See what’s happening. See deposits, when a check cleared and more.
Text Messaging & Alerts
Smart banking without a smartphone.
Now get your account information no matter what phone is in your pocket. Text message banking lets you get the facts about your accounts the moment you need them. It’s secure and it’s free.
Text to GSCU (59289)
Use these commands to get information instantly. (Text commands are not case sensitive.)
BAL Check your balance
HIST See recent transactions
HELP Get help for Text Banking
How to sign up for text banking:
Log in to Online Banking, Self Service, select “Mobile Banking” and follow the simple instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What does it cost?
There’s no fee for using our mobile banking. However, you do need Gulf States Credit Union account to use mobile banking. It’s also possible your mobile phone service provider may charge for text messages and/or web access-check your plan for details.
Do I need a special phone?
No. We developed mobile banking to work with virtually all of today’s phones and the most popular mobile phone service providers. You can use our service if:
- Your phone allows text messaging; or
- You can browse the Internet on your phone; or
- You have an iPhone, BlackBerry or Android mobile device.
Will it work with my mobile phone company?
AT&T/Cingular, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile USA, US Cellular, CellSouth, nTelos, Nextel/Boost (part of Sprint), Alltel (part of Verizon), RCC (part of Verizon), Centennial and SunCom (part of T-Mobile).
What happens if my access is locked?
Call us at 407-831-8844 during business hours and we’ll unlock it after assuring it is you making the request.
I think I lost my phone–now what?
You can disable mobile banking on your device at any time from within online banking. Or call us at 407-831-8844 during business hours. We can either un-enroll your device or suspend the service until you confirm the phone is actually lost. I get text messages from friends.
Why can’t I get your messages?
Text messages can be sent to a telephone number to a “short code.” When you text BAL, for example, to 59289, you are texting to a short code. Some mobile service providers may block the use of short codes. Be sure your carrier is on our list and then contact them to enable short codes for your service plan.
Where can I find all text commands?
Simply text HELP to 59289 and you’ll receive a text message with all text commands (BAL, HIST, HELP).
GSCU Mobile Banking Security & Peace of Mind Guarantee
Is Mobile Banking Safe? Absolutely. You have NOTHING to worry about.
Q: Is my mobile device secure to use? I feel secure with my computer. I like to use my computer for my banking activities and I concern over using my phone.
A: Rest assured. Mobile is safe to use!
- Smartphones such as iPhones, Android and Blackberry have a very controlled and secure operating system
- Mobile Banking uses 128 bit SSL encryption just like Online Banking – which basically encrypts and protects any transmission of data including customer account information
- Mobile Banking uses strong Firewalls just like Online Banking – which protects from unauthorized or malicious intrusion
- Mobile Banking uses your Username & Password for access, just like Online Banking. And just like with Online Banking, your account will lock down after 3 incorrect attempts from your mobile device
- Mobile banking uses additional Security Q&A authentication for initial access to your account
Q: What if my phone gets lost or stolen?
A: Nobody wants their phone lost or stolen. But in the rare case that it does, you should know that your mobile banking access is secured.
- No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on the phone. Your password is never stored.
- Your login session automatically times out after a specific period of inactivity.
Q: Why can’t I simply use my computer to access by account? I’m more comfortable with it, and I can just wait till I get access at home.
A: You certainly can use your computer. But you’ll really miss out on all the FREE benefits of Mobile Banking to keep you secure.
- You can check your money at any time of the day. You’ll never need to worry about unauthorized activity on your bank account.
- You can easily set up text and email alerts, and you’ll always be in the know.
Still unsure? Check out our “peace of mind” guarantee if you’re not convinced mobile banking is safe:
You have nothing to worry about. You can be confident in using Gulf States Mobile Banking and use with peace of mind. Our GSCU Guarantee protects all of our mobile banking members. In the unlikely event there is any unauthorized access to your account through GSCU Mobile Banking, you will be fully covered for any funds removed. So enjoy a worry-free and beneficial experience with Gulf States Mobile Banking.