Access to your account is key and you will have it 24/7. With our Internet Banking you can check balances, transfer funds, and much more online, anytime from your home or office computer, and best of all it is a FREE service!
- View real-time account balances and transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts (even to family members)
- Transfer loan payments
- Schedule recurring Gulf States account transfers and loan payments
- Mobile Banking – Web based and Text
- NEW– Account Alerts
Florida is known for their hurricanes and the effects of any hurricane can disrupt services at Gulf States Credit Union. We strongly encourage our members to sign up for internet banking and bill pay so if a hurricane should temporarily disrupt our communications, you can still access your account from your home or work.
Account Alerts allow you to receive notification of specified events or conditions occurring to your account. Account Alerts make keeping up with account balances easy! Alerts can be received via email or both text message (if registered in Mobile Money) and email.
Various account alerts can be set up for share accounts, loan accounts, transactions, checks, certificate maturing, and reminders. An alert for a share account can be set up if the balance is below, above, or equals a certain amount. An alert for a loan account can be set up if the payment is overdue, or when a payment is due within so many days of the payment due date.
Transaction alerts can be set up on any account type. These include being notified when a deposit, withdrawal when a transaction is above, below, or equals a certain amount. You can also be notified when a checks clear or when a certificate is getting ready to mature. Personalized reminders can also be set up to be received via email or text message.
How to Sign-Up For Account Alerts
- Log-in to GSCU’s Internet Banking
- Click on top tab titled Self Service
- View Alerts Section
- Click on “Account Alerts”
- Select the account where you want an alert – Checking, Loan, etc.
- Select Alerts, Conditions, Amount and Notification Method (email only or email and SMS)
- Click OK
You are now signed up for Account Alerts!
Why hassle with writing and mailing checks when you can pay bills online? You decide which bills to pay, the amount, and the payment date. Gulf States makes the set up quick and easy. There is a small charge for this service which includes up to 15 transactions.
- E-bills delivered for select billers including Gulf States Credit Cards
- Set up alerts
- Categorize payments after they clear
- No float time – funds withdrawn on due date, not in advance
- Payments guaranteed to arrive on due date or for scheduled recurring payments
Now Available in GSCU Bill Pay
We are excited to announce the new Popmoney feature that will give you the freedom to easily use your Online Bill Pay account to send money to individuals, using their e-mail address or mobile phone number. You can also receive Popmoney payments from others by claiming your funds in your Online Bill Pay. The funds will be deposited into your checking account in as little as one business day.
Popmoney is fast, convenient, secure and best of all FREE within your Gulf States Online Bill Pay! Just think of the time and money you’ll save by eliminating checks and trips to the ATM to pay someone.
To use Popmoney, look for the new “Popmoney” tab within Online Bill Pay!
Make life a little simpler. Sign up for Internet Banking now to access Bill pay.